Thursday, August 11, 2011

Whatever, Whatever, I do What I Want!


Good ole' Cartman. This episode of South Park is one of my favs...probably because I use to love to watch Maury. Don't judge.

There was one point in my life when I pranced around singing "I do what I want! I do what I want!"; I had a gypsy spirit, spontaneous and always ready for an adventure.

Lately, I feel like my weekends have been designated for everyone else. Seriously, I am 100% booked until November 4th (and that only includes ONE football game). I'm not complaining because if I didn't want to do something, I wouldn't commit to it, but it would be nice to just have some free time and not have to schedule it. You know, to just be like "Wow, it's Saturday afternoon and I don't have anything to do! Let me call ____________ and see if they want to go shopping!" or "Wow, today would be a good day for the pool, I think I'll go!". I guess this is just one of the drawbacks of being super popular and awesome. Le Sigh.

On a side note, I signed up for a photography class on Monday nights! My homie from highschool teaches at this photography school near my house, so I decided now would be a good time to figure out how to use my Canon DSLR. Now would probably also be a good time to get a bag for it, too. But, one thing at a time, people, one thing at a time.

No comments: