Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Love...Right Now!!

Just like last week, I am copying Amanda's Blog

with a list of all the things I love on this wonderfully warm Wednesday.

For starters, I am so thankful that the NFL lockout has ended. While I am still not 100% sure why I should care about the players collective bargaining rights, I am glad owners and players have made peace. Because this means its on like donkey kong for fantasy football. And Heaven knows Steffy BadNews LOVES fantasy football.

Oh, hey there cowboy. Won't be making the mistake of wasting my first round pick on you again...bet those Ravens are feeling the same way.



Oh, hi Payton! Wanna be my boyfriend? No? How about my starting quarterback? Only if you're up to it...of course.


Speaking of football, today marks the 1 month until...BULLDOG FOOTBALL! Steffy BadNews LOVES GEORGIA FOOTBALL!
Isaiah Crowell is a BOSS! Fo'Shizzle.
This will be an interesting year for my Dawgs, but I think interesting is good. Aaron Murray has some starts under his belt, we have a good class of freshman and the best coach in the whole wide world. For the record, I am, have always been, and will continue to be, Team Richt.
That man is all class, I tell ya, all class.

And just so this isn't a 100% football dominated post, my other love...

Pandora Radio. I am so thankful I finally decided to download the app on my phone-It has been a lifesaver! I am so over hearing the same song over and over on the radio..or worse, having to listen to people talk about the same thing over and over! I can jump back and forth between country, 80's pop, or, if I'm feeling really crazy...Jethro Tull (and his magical flute) station or Drive by Truckers station! It's like an all you can eat buffet of music! Jethro Tull and his magical flute-not for the faint of heart.


Lastly, I love it when I get called Miss Stephanie, especially by folks much older than me. It makes me feel like a boss and so very, very southern.

No comments: