Friday, August 12, 2011

I Can Hardly Contain the Excitement!



Ok, I didn't pee myself (I checked), but I am probably this excited right now. I can hardly contain myself. I just squealed and got a really peculiar look from all of my co-workers. suck it.

First, found out a good friend is expecting. I am so happy for her that I can't even find the words. And I always find the words. Maybe my feelings can best be explained in song. I got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart! Where? Down in my heart! Where? DOWN IN MY HEART! Yes, I just broke out in old school VBS song. What then?

Secondly, today is the Lilly Pulitzer sale on Rue La La. Lilly sales on Rue La La is better than Christmas for Steffy BadNews. And I got paid today, DOUBLE CHRISTMAS. The sale starts in t-minus 38 minutes and I am READY. Its Go Time!(I am so hopeful they have the Janine top, I've been wanting this shirt ALL SEASON!)

Other good news of note:
-My friend Meggers had her baby yesterday and I can't wait to meet her! Steffy BadNews loves babies, y'all.
-I am going to the PGA Championship tomorrow and will have the opportunity to profess my undying love to one, Mr. Adam Scott. HEY BOYFRIEND!


You would probably be excited too if your life was this awesome!

No comments: