Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Proof That God Loves Us.

There is some ridiculous quote that people use to justify drinking an obnoxious amount of beer. This quote is incorrect, Ben Franklin was actually referring to wine (Helloooo Oyster Bay)--
"We hear of the conversion of water into wine at the marriage in Cana as of a miracle. But this conversion is, through the goodness of God, made every day before our eyes. Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards; there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy. The miracle in question was only performed to hasten the operation, under circumstances of present necessity, which required it."


But I am really getting off the subject, which unfortunately I tend to do a LOT. The real reason for this post is I am trying to start the day with a good attitude. I was a total pill yesterday, which I blame partially on my lack of Diet Coke (which was a choice. Apparently Diet Coke causes infertility, miscarriage, cancer, obesity, tooth decay, liver failure and depression...or something like that) and hormones. Steffy BadNews is PMS'in yall.

Since a good attitude depends in large part (for me at least) on a good breakfast and a rockin' outfit, I pulled out the big guns.

Yes, kids, that's a toaster strudel. Toasted to strudel perfection and iced with a delicious glaze that has been known to end world wars and cure cancer. Folks, this here IS the proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.


No comments: