Friday, August 5, 2011

Good Mood!

My co-workers know when I'm in a good mood...I do my pagent routine, which is so good, if i were competing in a universal royalty pagent against eden wood, I would take home the ultimate grand supreme (plus a 10,000 cash price and a princess bed).

I've got a beautiful face and I really show my personality on stage. I don't even need a flipper. BOOM.

Anywho, I was doing my rockin' 80's outfit of choice routine (shoot a star, shoot a star, kissy face, kissy face, rollin on the river, rollin on the river, nod head, nod head, wink!) which means, Steffy BadNews must be in a rockin mood. This means one of two things-there is an all new 16 and pregnant on TV tonight or....



JURY DUTY! Sure it's my civic duty, it's also a chance to be a part of a mystery that needs solving! I'll get to know something you don't! AND I AM PUMPED!


A lot of people around me are big old debby downers. They say, "You wont get picked because your huuuusssbaaannnd is an aaatttooouuurrrrnnnneeeyyy". Husband says I talk way too much to make it through voir dire, I say, I can be quiet when i want to. So, my new motto is "If I talk, I walk, If I have nothing to say, I stay". I can do this!


So here is my multi-step plan for getting on a jury:

1.) Be quiet, but not cold.

2.) Don't dress too nice, but don't dress like a homeless person. No name brands, I don't want to look like a conservative suburbanite (because lawyers don't like cobb county venues).

3.) Watch my body language, I will sit up tall, open, but not too open.

4.) No Jokes. Civic Duty is not a joke. I won't laugh at any potential witness, defendant, etc. even if he looks like this:

No comments: