Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stranded!

As I write this, I am sitting in a repair shop in riverdale, georgia. I have blogged previously about my hot whip issues, which apparently are related to a broken condeser fan. I thought a broken condenser fan was a comfort issue more than a safety issue, and after finding out this repair would run me 300 bones, I was reluctant to get it fixed. Husband pushed, because he's tired of hearing me complain and because the guy fixing the condenser fan is doing it as a favor to Husband. I'm so glad he pushed. As I was driving down to riverdale, I got stuck in some bad traffic (construction traffic-the worst!!) so trying to make the best of the situation, I start jamming out. I like to make the beat drop when I'm cruising on the southside. Anywho, I happen to look at my temperature gauge and notice that it's high...really really high. Then, my car cuts off...in traffic...in the middle lane. Total jackass moment.

But I did manage to get here, to johnny's, and I'm getting a new condenser fan as we speak. South Atlanta is not a place where many folks would want to be broken down. Luckily, I have something in common with everyone down here. I, too, am an aspiring rapper. Dr Dizzle is out, yo.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh hell....I dropped Brian off at the airport one time and damned if I didn't get lost trying to go back into Atlanta and I ended up in the 'hood. I don't have a GPS obviously. It never fails, every time I get lost, I end up in bad neighborhoods! LOL. Since I have my little "bad ass" attitude so I'll just pull up to someone, roll my window down and ask for directions.