Thursday, July 21, 2011

To-Do List (Maybe more like Want To-Do List)

I've had so many ideas lately that I've been struggling to keep track of everything I want to do. So I'm going to just do it-I'm going to MAKE A LIST! So, here goes my list...


Home:

BACKYARD! Something has to be done with our backyard. I don't want to even imagine what is lurking back there. Prior to us purchasing our home, it had been a rental property for 20+ years. Renters (in general) are not proactive about maintaining a yard and as as result, our backyard houses every weed, bug or vermin known to man. Heck, there might even be some unknown species back there. Wouldn't surprise me AT ALL.

Home Projects (Start or Finish)

Kitchen Curtains/Roman Shade


Weather-Proof Side Door


Build Craft Space* (more to follow)



Organize Bathroom



Projects:
Dog Beds for KC


Jewelry Display (something like this-


Camera Case (not that there is anything wrong with my current camera case, people just look at me weird when I pull my $1000 camera out of a plastic Kroger bag)



I know thats not all, I just can't seem to think of anything else right now. Probably b/c I have't been pinning yet today.

No comments: