Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle!

Do you know where you are???? You're in the jungle baby!




Sometimes, Greta Belle and I like to play a little game called "Where's Greta?" (She's in this picture somewhere!!)



But in all seriousness, our backyard is a nightmare. Its gotten to the point where, I don't even know where to start with getting it in order! Help!!


You know what I hate most about my backyard? These guys.
Granted, I cant do anything about them because the tree is in the neighbor's yard (and for some reason, it only over hangs my yard...)but I hate them. I was out one afternoon working on my (fruitless) garden and I slipped on one and busted my rear (and landed on one..had a gumball sized bruise and couldnt sit for 3 days).

I would like for my yard to be crashed right now!!

I guess, since I am showing off my backyard, I should show you my garden. My super AWESOME garden. hah. It's a good thing I dont rely on it for food, or else I would starve.


But I do have cucumbers...lots and lots of cucumbers!



I know you're impressed.

No comments: