Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Everybody's Business

I'm nosy. It's probably a side effect of growing up in Cairo, granted, you didn't have to be nosy in Cairo, you just had to be within earshot of the latest dirty little secret, but regardless, I don't like to be out of the loop on ANYTHING.

I like to know peoples business. Even if I don't know a person, I still want to know their business. I subscribe to a number of gossip magazines (some of which Husband has classified as "trashy"-he OBVIOUSLY doesn't get it), I read the announcement section of 6 different newspapers (just to see if i know who's getting married, if their husband/wife is unfortunate, etc) and if googling was a college degree, I'd have my Doctorate.

Sidenote, my rapper name has officially changed from Dizzle to Dr. Dizzle.

But in all seriousness, while I like to know everything about everyone, I don't like to see people hurt...and when they are, well, I like to have a resolution. I like to understand the whys of the world... Like, oh Maria Shriver and Arnold are getting a divorce...BECAUSE he had an affair. When there are no answers...that's when I have to just pray.

So, please let me know if you find Amy Winehouse's toxicology reports before I do...Or if you find the cure for all infertility-I have some friends that need babies right now!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think we were separated at birth......

I'm TOTALLY anxious to hear Amy's toxicology reports! So, I wanna know if you find out before me!