Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things You Should Know About Pregnant Stephanie

Warning, this may be TMI for most of you, proceed with caution.


Maybe its a pregnancy thing, maybe its just me...but you should know:

#1-That smell you smell? Its probably me. My unborn baby has gas and its manifested itself through me. And no, its not the taco bell, its pretty much anything I eat-soup, fruit, ice cream, you name it, it gives Baby H gas.

#2-Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not put yourself between me and the cookies. I will bite you and I will probably draw blood.

#3-Keep your conversations short, because chances are, I have to pee.

#4-I know you think that its just HILARIOUS that so many wonderful things have been happening since I was forced to abstain from alcohol (UGA winning 8 straight) but I do not. Please don't remind me that I can't have chili dogs, because it really makes me want one. Don't ask me how much weight I've gained, because I am honestly trying not to think about it.

That is all for now, I really wish this pregnancy would move a little faster.

No comments: