Monday, November 28, 2011

Obligatory Self Portrait in Bathroom Mirror

Husband keeps saying he'll take pictures of my growing belly, but neither one of us ever gets around to holding up our end of the bargain (Me-never doing my hair or putting on make-up, Husband-never actually taking the picture on the rare occasion my hair is done or I am wearing makeup).

Here I am on November 25th, 2011. Depending on which due date I use (the one I think, or the one the doctor gave me) I am either 17 weeks exactly, or 16 weeks 3 days. Not that it makes much of a difference.




I think I look pregnant, but apparently, I'm the only one. My flight back from Dallas this weekend, no one would help me put my carry on in the overhead (it was crazy heavy, too) and the man behind me made the smart-a$$ comment, "took you long enough" when I finally maneuvered that thing into the overhead...Only to have the woman behind me move it and say to the flight attendant "some people just don't know how to put their carry-ons in the overhead, do they?" (Don't worry folks, when i was trying to get it down, I made sure to take a REALLY LONG TIME...and then waddled really slowly, just to piss her off).


Do I feel movement? Not really, sometimes, I think I do, but its normally when I'm really gassy.

As far as cravings, currently, all I think about are waffles. Morning, noon, night. Waffles. Previously, it was Taco Bell, and before that, chicken pot pie. I've also been enjoying O'Doul's, and if you are going to say something nasty, spare me. There's more risk to my child every time I get in the car than there is from me enjoying a couple of NA beers.

Wednesday, we get to find out whether Baby H is a boy or a girl. I think girl, just because I think it looks girly, but friends and family are split 50/50 boy girl, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: