Monday, October 10, 2011

Assh*les Who Park

Blame it on my raging hormones, but lately, I am incredibly aggrevated by idiot parkers. Idiot drivers annoy me too, but there is something about someone's complete disregard for common sense parking rules.

Exhibit A.


Now, I know what you're thinking... "Her parking isn't THAT bad" but let me just stop you-it is THAT bad. It's worse, in fact. You see this person parks like this EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Her bumper looks like her car has been used for a monster truck rally. If you can't park your SUV correctly, don't drive one.

I will continue to collect pictures of her parking jobs, just so I can further prove my point.

Exhibit B.


Where do I start with everything that's wrong with this picture? Hmm..

1. You are the only person who has a reserved spot at this company, yet when it's raining, you can just make up your own parking spots? Parking is already at a premium, with some people having to park at other businesses and walk through jungles in tory burch revas and you can just create your own spot and ignore your reserved spot? Interesting.

2. You are blocking a handicapped parking spot. I guess its ok, I mean, wheelchairs don't require any space at all to maneuver. Oh, and you're blocking the walkway too, but again, I'm sure wheelchairs are all terrain now a days.

3. Double lines don't mean anything? So, whenever I see a double line, I can just park there? Yep, I guess because the parking deck designers just thought those double white lines were pretty (nice decorations!)

No comments: